Sunday 29 December 2019

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Josh: So before we watch this, I need to remind you of some stuff. Remember Emperor Palpatine?
Katrina: Is he the wrinkly giant hologram guy?
No.
But he is a wrinkly white guy.
Yes.
Wait, who is Darth Maul? Is he the red and black striped guy?
Yes.
So who is the Emperor?
He was in the original trilogy. Darth Vader killed him at the end of Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.
How did he kill him?
He pushed him down -
The garbage chute?
No! It was down a pipe.
Oh okay. Was the Emperor Alec Guinness? No, he was Ben Kenobi. Are they bringing him back for this one?
No. Also Alec Guinness is dead.
He is also 'genuine class'.
*LOUD CLAPPING and cry laughter* from me to me, for my good one!
*
Oh Joshie, I will miss trolling Star Wars with you.
One and a quarter thumbs up - Finn's character has been really shafted since #7; and after fidgeting on the flip up seats for ages, I dozed off for a bit during an emotional scene.