Tuesday 8 September 2020

I'm Thinking Of Ending Things

"I thought this was going to be some depressed existentialist shit, not 'Hereditary' shit! Oh no what have I done?!"
- My voiceover (i.e. yelling my commentary across the apartment); less monologue-y, more panicked whinging! 

Two thumbs down officially, but more like two flaming turds. In fact, watching my actual poop on actual fire would be more entertaining and interesting than this shit. It was some hellish combination of boring and stress-inducing. After this fantastic waste of time, I want to extend my apologies to my sweet 'Magnolia' and my little pompous 'V for Vendetta'. I hastily derided both as the worst film I've watched this year. But this surpasses everything. Why do I keep giving Kaufman a chance? I should really red-light-stop-don't-watch him.