Wednesday 21 October 2020

Little Women

I just still don't believe Timothee Chalamet can pull Florence Pugh from an ice hole. Like if I were Amy, I would be like "oh yes, save me Christian Bale!" But if I saw Timothee Chalamet I would like "um... this doesn't look good for me." I would have more confidence in Saoirse or Florence. 
One and three quarter thumbs up - against popular opinion, I generally like the more girly character (Sansa over Ayra, Amy as much as Jo), so I am so happy there is finally more understanding and redemption given to Amy. I love that and so much more about this version EXCEPT how it is non-linear. There is just nothing to gain by doing this, and I feel we lose the foundation and build up to a lot of relationships but namely Jo and Laurie. Can someone find a (free) program so I can edit this to my liking please?